Eye tracking helps you understand your users and answer the following questions:
- Why do my visitors leave my website?
- What should I change to reduce my bounce rate?
- How can I improve my A/B tests?
- Which elements should I test next?
- Which design leads to the most customer engagement?
- Do I successfully convey my message?
- Do customers recognize/see my brand?
Whether for usability and user experience tests of websites, gathering consumer insights in marketing campaigns, in market research or academical research – level up your studies with online eye tracking tests by Eyezag.Tell me more